Thursday, February 5, 2015

Oriflame products review (February 2015) & New Hobby!



Hello everyone!
As I've told you yesterday, my Oriflame/Avon products have came today & they're all amazing! <3 I'm going to show you all of them. 
Let's start!



The "Be Mine" set: which includes a soap and a hand cream, both smell amazing. <3


A hairspray and a hair foam, both by HairX, from Oriflame.
+a hairbrush from Avon. <3


From left to right:

~ the New York roll-on deo by Very Me (Oriflame);
~ the Silk Beauty shave gel (Oriflame);
~ the Supreme Hold hairspray by HairX (Oriflame);
~ the Curls & Waves hair foam by HairX (Oriflame)
~ an oval hair brush by Advanced Techniques  (Avon)
~ a set of two pink razors by Silk Beauty (Oriflame)
~ the 'Be Mine' soap (Oriflame)

All of them are amazing and I can't wait to use them. :)


By the way, today I got the opportunity to become an Avon consultant (but I don't know what to say): it would be cool somehow, but I really don't know if I need to do this right now.




I've got a new hobby!


These are the first nails I ever made. <3

From left to right (used nail polishes):

Sephora L19 Wanna Be A Star
O.P.I NL N25 Big Apple Red
Sephora L68 Picnic in the Park + Dark green, small caviar pearls
The ONE Ballerina Pink + A cute, small, baby pink pearl
Sephora No.22 Vibrant Coral
Sephora 07 Arty Pois Marble Art +  Golden Rose Nail Art - 101
Sephora L59 Shark Attack
Farmasi Nail Enamel - 031 + Orange nail decorations
O.P.I NL A65 I Just Can't Cope-Acabana
The ONE Ballerina Pink + Golden Rose Nail Art - 101


Sorry for the wan text, but I didn't realize it looks like this. Read from close! Sorry! :'(

I started using Twitter again. 


Tweet me!

That's it for today. New topic coming soon! <3

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


No comments:

Post a Comment