Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two-year anniversary ♥



Two years 
of US

~A letter for my love~


"...so there's this boy,
And the way he laughs
makes me smile,
And the way he talks
gives me butterflies,
And everything about him,
makes me happy."

Dear Alecs,

Today (03.06.2015) we celebrate our two-year anniversary of relationship. ♥ 

Even if it's been 2 years, 24 months, 96 weeks, 730 days, 17520 hours, 1051200 minutes and 63072000 seconds, I still love you just the way I did at the beginning (but you have to know that I fall in love with you more and more everyday ♥). 

I don't even have words to explain how much I love you and how much you mean to me, cause you're my one&only, my today&my tomorrow, my brother, best friend and boyfriend at the same time. My life would be so empty without you and you know that. I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you look at me, the way you hold my hand, I love your warm hugs, your silly jokes (even if I don't laugh every time you're telling me them), I love to spend my time with you, no matter what we do; actually, I can say that I love you just the way you are ♥.

I also know that we have lots&lots of fights, arguments, and we broke up for a hundred times, but that only made me (and us) realize that no matter what happens, we can't stay away from each other. Well, I guess that's what love means: hugs, kisses, good&bad times, laughs, tears, fights, arguments, jealousy, late-night-stands, jokes, etc.

Thank you for always being there for me and for loving me at my best&worst, I don't know how to thank you for what you've done for me all this time, but I hope that, at least, you know how much you mean to me and I promise I'll always love you.

Kisses,
Your love, Irma




No comments:

Post a Comment