Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Love Story


Shoes make me happy!

Since we were little girls, and haven't heard about Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti & co, shoes always meant a lot to us. Even if we were not 'fashionistas', we always liked pretty shoes, just as we do these days! 

Starting with Cinderella's story, where the whole tale was focused on the glass shoe - since now, when we don't have any free space left in our wardrobes to put in our new shoes. Well, women always had an obsession for shoes, that's for sure. It's just like this kind of passion is filled in our genes, so we can't avoid it, because it's always going to be there, no matter what we do.

Shoes = happiness?

Think about it. Think about how do you feel when you're shopping - and especially when you find something that you really love! Don't you get a strong feeling of happiness? Of course you do!
This kind of obsession is as strong as drugs are - maybe you won't believe me, but it's true. I know that maybe not all the girls feel the same, but most of us does. Why? Because, I repeat, the passion for fashion, shoes and stuff like that is filled in our genes!

" A shoe is not only a design, but it's a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you're going to move is quite dictated by your shoes."

-Christian Louboutin



Well said!

Shoes are things to collect - you will never own enough pairs!
By the way, studies have shown that an average woman owns at least 20 pairs of shoes - including sneakers, high heels, flats, pumps etc.
Of course, there are a lot of exceptions (and yes, I'm on the 'exceptions' list, just like so many other girls) - and within 'exceptions', I mean girls (and women) who have & need much more.


This is just a mix of 25 amazing pairs of shoes. Someday I'll write a post & post pictures with my own ones - don't miss it!

Interesting fact:
Men treat you better when you're wearing high heels - a social experiment's results showed up that 93% of the guys helped a girl (who was wearing high heels) to pick up a glove that she 'accidentally' throwed down - but only 47% of the same guys helped the other gir, who was wearing only flats.


Am I the only one who wants this? <3

<3
Off topic

A few days ago, I forgot to talk about Rihanna's amazing photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar - I personally love the pics!

Let's see a few of them:



© Rihanna's Killer Fashion photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar, 2015

Well, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


© Fashion is Passion


No comments:

Post a Comment