Sunday, February 8, 2015

I love ...


...Being happy
...My family
...Fashion
...Alecs <3
...Nail Art
...Hunger Games
...My little one, Galus
...Shopping
...Pink
...Donuts from Lidl
...Breakfast at Tiffany's
...My BFF, Helga
...Drawing
...Summer
...Feeling his perfume on my clothes, after seeing each other.
...Roses
...Being tan
...The sea
...Pretty Little Liars
...KFC
...Bubble baths
...Oriflame
...Perfumes
...Christmas
...Raspberries
...Having fun
...Instagram
...Reading Cosmopolitan
...Chemistry
...Shoes
...New Yorker
...Choclate
...Victoria's Secret fashion shows
...My phone
...Candy Crush Saga
...My mom
...Daddy
...Chilli peppers
...Makeup
...Being skinny
...Audrey Hepburn
...Weheartit
...Funny people
...VV7
...Music
...Titanic
...Ochi di Bue
...Greece
...Polyvore
...Swimming
...Natural juice
...Chips
...Being in love
...My readers
...Stardoll
...Wearing PJ's all day long
...Cute dresses
...Chanel
...Oranges
...Biology
...Kinder eggs
...Barbie
...H&M
...Good memories
...English
...Gossip Girl
...Being photographed
...Avon
...Audi cars
...Cute phonecases
...Tiaras
...Perfect curls
...Palm trees
...Dancing
...Terranova
...the 'I' letter 
...Pandora
...Ferrero Rocher
...Aloe Vera drinks
...American Horror Story
...Baby Lips
...Halloween
...Dogs
...Pizza
...Pinkie Pie
...Tattoos
...Making plans for my future
...Last days of school
...Sphynx cats
...Dubai ( :'( )
...My friends
...Courage, the Cowardly Dog
...and most of all, Life.

I didn't have any other idea and I wanted to post this since a long time ago. <3 Now you know me better, cause I guess I wrote 100 things that I love a few lines above. :)) That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!

What do you love?


See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


No comments:

Post a Comment