Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Summer 2014

Holiday in Kassandra, Halkidiki, Greece
~part 3~



Hello everyone!
Here's the third part (which is also the last & the longest part) of my holiday in Greece, from 2014.
I hope you'll like it. Let's begin!



              Lunch in Porto Carras, Neos Marmaras



Wearing:

Mint sunglasses from H&M
Lace blouse from H&M
Shopping bag from Accessorize
Terranova shorts
Plastic flip flops




Wearing:

Neon yellow necklace from Art Decor
T-Shirt from H&M
Lime yellow skirt from Bershka
Black flats
Leg bracelet from Art Decor
'Infinite' golden bracelet from Claire's




Wearing:
Neon pink New Yorker sunglasses
Pink flower earrings from Art Decor
YSL T-shirt
Denim shorts

Porto Carras, Neos Marmaras
Wearing: 

Colorful necklace with flowers from Art Decor
Pink summer dress with lace & flowers
Pink sandals from New Look
New Yorker sunglasses




Wearing New Yorker & H&M sunglasses; Swimsuit with American flag


Rock on :)) with mom

Wearing:

Both Ray Ban sunglasses;
H&M phonecase
'I' necklace
Yellow bolero from Terranova
'Daisies' dress

Mom:

Lee Cooper top
Terranova shorts


Shopping in Kallithea

Wearing:

Neon pink Terranova T-Shirt
Denim shorts







I'm coming home!

Here are some thingies I've found in a Duty Free Shop while coming home:

These Milka pencil cases in a huge Milka cow-box
Huge Oreo biscuit boxes
Well that's it. This was the "overview" of my holiday in Greece, from 2014. 
But...I've been in Greece three times. Once in 2014, once in 2012 and once in ...I don't even remember...2006 I guess.

And this is me, compared to a huge Metaxa bottle :)) 

Coming soon:  Holiday in Zakynthos Island,Greece 2012

I hope you enjoyed it!


See you soon!
Kisses,
I.






No comments:

Post a Comment