Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day | Food



Valentine's Day


First problem:
Food

Valentine's Day is the most important day of the year for all the couples. You know what that means? That means that on the 14th of February, everything has to be perfect, from A to Z.
'Perfect' includes that we have to 'create' the perfect outfit (both for day and night); get the perfect gift for our beloved one, choose the perfect place to spend the day...But why should we avoid food & leave it on the last place? I think surprising your love with a romantic breakfast/lunch/dinner would be an adorable surprise!

In this post, I'll show you some cute 'food-ideas' to cook for your love (even if you're a girl, even if you're a boy). 
P.S: Honestly, I'm not the biggest chef, but I'd always do my best for Alecs <3

#Breakfast

 

A  cup of coffee is definitely a 'must have' at the breakfast. Surprise your love with this kind of 'couple-mugs', and make a good coffee or some hot choclate and drink it together! <3


Has anybody said french toast? Well, I'd prefer heart shaped french toast!
Heart shaped french toast + Nutella ? That's even better! <3


Heart shaped poached eggs also look cute & don't forget that they are delicious. :) Try surprising your love with them!


Heart shaped fruits shouldn't miss from your table. Valentine's Day or not, some healthy food is necessary!


Point: instead of normal choclate, put in the middle some heart-shaped choclate! :)


#Lunch


I think heart shaped pizza is the best idea. And this one looks perfect... <3


Choose macarons for the desert!

#Dinner

Actually, the heart shaped pizza would be all right for dinner,too. But I'd prefer something like this for dinner:


+A glass of champagne!



Now: you've probably noticed that most of the food from the above is heart shaped. Of course, cause it's for Valentine's Day! <3

Here are some heart shaped 'cutters' you can use for cookies, sandwiches etc.




My favorites are these cute bird & heart-shapes for choclate from Oriflame:


GET THE BOX,TOO:


Get them here.

Well that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope I helped you with some cute ideas to make for your love for Valentine's Day. I can't post personal pictures because what I'm going to do is supposed to be a surprise :)), but I promise the first thing I'll post after Valentine's Day is going to be an article with pics and details about all the stuff  that I've made.

See you tomorrow, with another Valentine's Day post: Outfits!

Kisses,
I.


#BeMyValentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment