Monday, February 23, 2015

Denim Mania



Jeans. Jackets. Shorts. Vests.
All denim.


The Denim Mania is very common nowadays.

From jeans, shorts and jackets to vests, shirts and even sneakers - ALL denim!

In case you were not a huge 'fangirl' of denim stuff before, now it's time to pass them on your To Buy List, because they're a must have this spring!

1. Jeans

No matter who you are, you definitely own some pairs of jeans.
What I like about jeans is that you can wear them with anything: shirts, T-shirts, blouses, jumpers, etc. Choose the ones you like the most!



I personally prefer ripped jeans at the moment.
I mean, just look at them, how can they look this perfect? ♡


If you'd like some colorful ones instead of these, or just 

something more 'special', here are some tips for you ♡


Mint jeans ♡
♡
These are absolutely fabulous! ♡

And these ones, in case you're the addept of animal print ♡ 

2. Denim Jackets 

Both for girls and guys, denim jackets are perfect! ♡

 

Left: Denim Jacket for Guys ♡
Right: Denim Jacket for Girls ♡




3. Shorts



Well, summer is slowly coming, so, if you don't own a pair of denim shorts yet, you should go fast to your favorite store and get some for yourself! ♡

I've also found these ones, I thought you may like them:


Denim shorts with etno print

I ♡ Denim

BSK Denim Shirt
*Ignore my T-shirt please, I've been at a funny school competition*
♡
P.S: I have lots of denim clothing pieces (and also, pics with me wearing them) but I'm too lazy to look for them in my computer. :'(

Latest stuff
I've got

This round brush from Oriflame;
The Feet Up Summer Blist Edition footspray & soap

As you can see, my nails have grown pretty much so I started painting them.

O.P.I - I Jus't Can't Cope-Acabana
Well, that's it for today readers!
I hope you enjoyed it!

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


♡

No comments:

Post a Comment