Sunday, January 25, 2015

I've got sick! :'(


Hello everyone! 
Sorry for not posting anything on Friday, yesterday & also today, but I got sick and I can't get out of my bed since Thursday night. My parents take care of me and I've got lots of pills and now I started feeling better. Yesterday, Alecs visited me and he made my day better <3 . 
On Friday my & Helga's books have came. Here's a photo of mine: 



Hunger Games part 1&2 by Suzanne Collins

I guess I won't go to school tomorrow yet, because I wanna get well. 
I don't know when I'll be able to post something more 'interesting' , but I will as soon as I can, cause now I'll have time (it's my last week of this school semester, and I'll have a one week break).

I'll tell you a secret. Valentine's Day posts are coming soon! 

See you soon !
Kisses, 
I.





No comments:

Post a Comment