Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Nails | part 1



Hello!
I'm back with a new post about lovely, colorful nails & nail polishes. I don't own all the photos I've used in this post, but I can't paint my nails and take a pic every 10 minutes :)). However, the point is that I'll also show some of the best nail polishes I ever used. Let's start!

P.S: I don't know how to paint my nails. I mean, the only thing I do is painting them with some nail polish...that's all. I don't really use anything else (like glitter) to make them look more pretty.

1) Red nails


Left-me, Right-Karina, one of my classmates

Nail polish

O.P.I Nail Lacquer, Big Apple Red, NL N25
or
Sephora Manicure Expert - Interpid Orange (which is actually more like a brighter red)


O.P.I Big Apple Red, NL N25
 
Sephora Manicure Expert - Interpid Orange

2) Yellow nails

*Not mine*

But, the yellow nail polish I use is this:

O.P.I Nail Lacquer, I Just Can't Cope-acabana NL A65 
P.S:  this one is actually from the O.P.I Brazil collection.

3) Fuchsia nails

*Not mine x2*

But, these are the fuchsia nail polishes I use (and which are actually amazing): 

NYC Expert Last Nail Polish-195 Faithful Fushia
& Sephora Manicure Expert-No.22 Vibrant Coral
I know they look more like red, but they're not. It's because of the photo effect.

1) New York Color Expert Last Nail Polish - 195 Faithful Fushia 

[FIND IT HEREhttp://adf.ly/1380K5 , third one, select the 'Faithful Fushia' one]

2) Sephora Manicure Expert - No. 22 Vibrant Coral

4) Orange nails

*Not mine x3*
Nail polish: Happy 'n' Cheap 747

Happy 'n' Cheap 747

5) Multicoloured nails


Yellow: O.P.I - I Just Can't Cope-acabana
Orange: Happy 'n' Cheap 747
Fuchsia: Sephora Manicure Expert - No.22 Vibrant Coral
Red: Sephora Manicure Expert - Interpid Orange
Green: Sephora Collection - Color Hit Nail Polish - Green

That's it for today. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I didn't have time to. I'll come back soon with a new post! 

P.S: Sorry for the bad quality of the photos. I've took them with my phone.

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.

Christian Louboutin colorful nail polishes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment