Sunday, January 11, 2015

Color Changing Nails


The color-changing nail polish



Hello everyone!


I'm back with a new post about an amazing nail polish: the color changing one!

Last year in December, my mom found it out & painted her nails with color changing nail polish at a manicure salon in our town. After a week, I went there, and I've also tried it.
There were two different color-changing nail polishes.
My mom choosed the blue one: her nails were light blue on high temperature, and darker blue, on low temperature.
choosed the other one, which was more like 'made for me' : my nails were pink on high temperature, and purple on low temperature. I also added some glitter on my ring finger's nail, because I thought it looks prettier.
By the way, this isn't actually a  normal nail polish, it's more like a gel nail polish
P.S: In these photos, I actually had gel nails, not my natural ones. But the nail polish works & changes its colour on natural nails,too.

Here are some pics of my awesome-awesome color changing nails:



Holding: NYC Expert Last Nail Polish 195 Faithful Fushia





'Background': white, furry pillow from H&M Home
Wearing: Pink bracelets from Art Decor



That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll come back with a new post as soon as I can!



See you next time!
Kisses,
I.





No comments:

Post a Comment