Friday, January 16, 2015

#GetYourSummerBodyNow|part 2


Get your summer body...
now!
~part 2~



Hello everyone!

Here's the second part of the #GetYourSummerBodyNow topic.
In case you missed the previous part, where I wrote about healthy food, you can read it here.
The second part is called "Workout & Exercises". I'll show you some easy exercises you can do everyday at home, and some 'equipment' you should get.
I know that working out ain't that easy, especially when you have a lot of things to do and you don't have free time neither. I quitted doing exercises a lot of times, but now I'm really motivated and I won't give up again. I can't go to a fitness club right now because I don't have time (I get home from school at 3 PM everyday, except on Wednesday, when I get home after 5 PM), and I spend my weekends with my boyfriend, doing homework, watching movies and stuff like that. So, maybe I'll start going there this summer.
Whatever, let's start...with the equipment. :)

Step 2: Workout & Exercises

a) Equipment


Upper sport equipment

#1: Sports Bra


Maybe you didn't thought, but the sports bra is one of the most important pieces of your exercise equipment.

Why do you need a sports bra?

Breasts are mostly composed of fatty tissue and are supported mainly by skin and fragile ligaments called Coopers' ligaments. Because these aren't elastic, during repetitive or high impact sport the breasts bounce and pull on the ligaments, forcing them to stretch. Once these ligaments have streched they stay this way. The result is every woman's nightmare - sagging breasts.
For example, running without any bra at all causes the average woman's breasts to move up and down by 8.5 cm. Wearing an ordinary bra reduces this by 32 per cent. A sports bra reduces this by at leas another 20 per cent.

There are so many you can choose from. My advice? If you spend money on sports equipment, don't forget about the sports bra, cause if you do, you'll regret it later.



Lower sports equipment

#2: Pants

You also need some jogging pants, and (or) some shorts. Even if I prefer sport leggings and training pants, I love short pants too. So, if you have beautiful legs too, don't hesitate to wear shorts! Here are some cute pants which I absolutely love! :)


I just found this pic on weheartit and I got in love with those pants. Actually, pants combination, if I can call it like that :)). 


These Nike shorts, as I've shown you before - on my 2015's Shopping List -  are definitely on my wishlist. I don't know why, but I think they just look so cute.


#3: Running Shoes


Running shoes are the next thing I'll buy, as soon as I go to Iulius (in Cluj). I've always wanted a pair of Nike running shoes, but I didn't find the pair I love (yet), but I hope I will, as soon as possible.

#Things you need in your sporty bag


First of all, you need to have an antiperspirant. I've chosen the Rexona Women Long Lasting Protection - Sexy, which's smell & 'effect' lasts 48 hours. Also, you should get the Nivea Invisible for Black and White roll-on antiperspirant, too, because it's smaller than the Rexona one so it won't fill so much place in your bag.
The second thing you need in your sporty bag is definitely a body cream, which, obviously, you will use after taking a shower. The 'Love Spell' body cream from VS smells amazing and I use it everytime (after shower). I also use the 'Mango Temptation' body spray by VS, and the 'Peach Me Perfect' body glow cream from Very Me(Oriflame).
The next thing you need is a perfume, which you'll definitely use after taking a shower & changing your clothes. I've chosen the 'Gucci Rush' fragrance, because it won't smash in my bag (its bottle is made of plastic, not glass). And, of course, you need some thingies for your lips, too: mine are the Apricot Fruity Jelly Lipgloss from Yves Rocher (which smells amazing, looks amazing when it's applied, and gives you that feeling only a real apricot can); and the 'Intense Care' lipstick by Baby Lips, Maybelline NY.

#Other Stuff

Dumbbells
A yoga carpet
An iPod and some headphones

Well, that's it for today & for the 'Equipment' list.
Don't miss the third part, which will (finally) be about workout & exercises.
I hope you enjoyed it!

#GetYourSummerBodyNow








See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


No comments:

Post a Comment