Thursday, January 15, 2015

#GetYourSummerBodyNow|part 1


Get your summer body...
now!
~part 1~



Tips for a healthier life and a beautiful body

Spring is getting closer and closer, and so does summer. Would you like to lose some pounds & get your body ready for summer? Of course - and I'll teach you how!

You've probably heard from so many people that losing weight is really difficult - but that's not true! 
First of all, you have to be motivated. That means more than you'd ever imagine! You're doing it for yourself, so, when you feel like quitting, think about why you started! A healthy lifestyle and a beautiful, skinny body aren't that hard to get, but you have to work for it. Maybe it won't be that easy, but absolutely worth it!




Step 1: Healthy food 

The first step for a healthier lifestyle and a skinny body is definitely healthy food.

Start the day with a healthy breakfast!

Breakfast is the most important meal of all: don't waste it!
Take a few minutes and prepare a fresh fruit drink! But not only in the morning, if possible - stop drinking Coke and other soda drinks, and try orange juice, for example. It's much more healthier and tastes so much better!
Of course, you also need to eat something. If you used to eat cereals in the morning, then you should try muesli


Muesli is a popular breakfast dish based on raw rolled oats and other ingredients including grains, fresh and dried fruits, seeds and nuts, mixed with milk, soy milk, yogurt or fruit juice. 


If you don't like muesli, you should try to eat some fruits. Oranges, strawberries, raspberries, watermelon - any of these are good for you & your body!


Well, that's it for the breakfast. But what's next?

I've prepared a list of things you should (and shouldn't) eat during the day.



Of course, nothing compares to the taste of fast food - but try to avoid it as much as you can.
For example: I love Crispy Strips from KFC, with garlic sauce and french fries; but I eat there only once in two months. Honestly, there's no KFC in my hometown, but even if it would be, I would definitely NOT eat there everyday. I know it's kinda difficult not to eat your favorite food. But trust me, the results will worth it. Even if you're skinny: healthy food doesn't damage anyone.


YUMMY!

"One 'bad meal' won't make you fat, just like one 'good meal' won't make you skinny!"

I know there are so many forbidden (but tasty) things on the list, but here's a list (and some pics) with things which are 'allowed' to eat:

1. Fruit salad


I guess everyone knows how to prepare it, so I don't need to explain. You just cut & mix all your favorite fruits in a bowl.

2. Vegetable salad


You prepare it the same way as the fruit salad; the only difference is that you add vegetables, not fruits.

3. Vegetable soup


Which, honestly, I have no idea how it's prepared. No matter how stupid it sounds, I don't know how to make a soup, or anything else. My mom always cooks for me because I didn't learn how to cook (yet).


4. Toast bread


I know bread fattens, but sometimes (not often, but sometimes) you can eat toast bread, especially in the morning, because it won't affect your silhouette that much.

5. Rice


Rice is cooked by boiling or steaming, and absorbs water during cooking. With the absorption method, rice may be cooked in a volume of water similar to the volume of rice.


Of course there are lots of meals which won't affect your silhouette and which are healthy. These ones were only some examples.

That's it for today, but part 2 is coming soon!
DON'T MISS IT:
PART 2 - STEP 2 - WORKOUT & EXERCISES

I hope you enjoyed it!
See you soon!
Kisses,
I.

#GetYourSummerBodyNow




No comments:

Post a Comment