Monday, January 12, 2015

Name your favorite...


"Favorites" Survey
by Irma

Hello everyone!
I found this survey on tumblr and I thought I could complete it here, on blog, so you girls (and guys) will get to know me better. Let's start!



Name your favorite...


Place: Dubai <3


Color: Pink <3




Food: KFC Crispy Strips <3




Smell: Coco Chanel - Mademoiselle



Book:  Darren Shan - Cirque du Freak


Sorry, but I'm too lazy to take a photo of the book.


Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's


Genre of music: all kinds


Magazine: I'm a Cosmo girl <3





Time of day: this <3 (well,actually,evening)

-I own the pic-

Day of the week: Saturday <3 but...


Thing to do when bored(and when not bored): SHOPPING <3


@Polus Center, Cluj
Class in school: Chemistry <3



Website: weheartit


Follow me: Irma on weheartit

Drink: Breezer 




Animal: Galus <3



Flower: rose <3




Video Game: Minecraft <3





I'm also a huge Metin2 fangirl and I've played it for years; but after losing my account I've made a new one and now I started playing again. (Join me: kittiexx M2RO-Phoenix-Chunjo Empire-CH4(here's where I play most of the time). 

And I'm also a Candy Crush-addicted person :))




Of course, I've tried & played way more video games (for example. Mirror's EdgePayDay 2Amnesia: The Dark DescentBattlefield 4, Slendytubbies, different GTA and NFS games; Sims, etc.)


TV Show: Pretty Little Liars <3





Other TV Shows I like: 

~Gossip Girl
~American Horror Story
~and a Hungarian TV Show called 'Ejjel Nappal Budapest' ('Day and Night in Budapest')


Fruit: raspberry <3



Vegetable: chilli pepper






Store/shop: New Yorker (one of them)





Quote: "I don't do fashion. I am fashion." - Coco Chanel




Boy's name: Alexander <3



...and no, not just because it's my bf's name.


Potato chips flavor: Chilli <3




Ice cream flavor(s): Coconut, Kinder <3






Season: summer <3





Month of the year: July <3 (my month)


Disney Princess: all of them <3






Letter: I



Fast Food: KFC <3




These were my 30 favorite things. I skipped some questions because I didn't know what to answer :)). At least, I hope you enjoyed it!

Wanna complete your own survey? Here it is.



See you soon!
Kisses,
I.



No comments:

Post a Comment