Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Special


Christmas 2014
...with a little delay


" All I want for Christmas is YOU shoes ! " 

Just kidding.
...But I couldn't avoid it. We are girls. We need clothes, shoes, makeup, sweets, but the most important thing we need is love, and a man who loves us just the way we are. 

It's the most beautiful time of the year ... 

Yes, it's Christmas time !
          
Everybody was decorating their houses, their Christmas tree; everyone went shopping for their beloved ones. 

...and if we talk about decorations, these are my pink ornaments : 



I personally love them so much. 
In the past years, I decorated my Christmas tree with blue,red,silver and golden ornaments, but this year I wanted something different. I was in a huge supermarket with my boyfriend and my parents, and suddenly, I've seen these pink ornaments... And I got in love with them!
I saw them, I wanted them, I needed them ... So I got them !

...and if we talk about presents, here are some things I got this Christmas:


I got this Alexander McQueen-inspired clutch from my dad. I saw it at a store in my town a few days ago and I really liked it. So he gave it to me as a Christmas present ! I really like it, especially its color, because it's that kind of "royal blue" , and it also has those cute little flower details on the top.


Next , I got myself this amazing make up palette. It has 120 eyeshadow colors which I really love. I didn't use it yet because I wear more eyeliner than eyeshadow, but it was cheap and lovely, so I got it. And anyway, I always wanted one like this. Now here it is.


I got these amazing Razer headphones from my awesome-awesome boyfriend. I literally got in love with them since the first time I saw them in a store. 'Love at first sight' , I can say. They were literally made for me ! They also sound awesome, and they are pink, which definitely is my favorite color !


I almost forgot about this amazing(and super cheap!) mascara and eyeliner pen set by essence ! The mascara is the best one I ever had, it doesn't stick my lashes and it lasts for hours. I didn't really use make up before, but I can tell you that this one is literally perfect. The eyeliner is also good, because it's like a pen, the only "bad thing" about it is that it doesn't keep its color for a long time. I mean if it stays on for more hours, it won't look that "strong black" anymore.


" A woman who doesn't use perfume, has no future. "
-Coco Chanel

Well said ! 
My auntie knew how a big Chanel-fan I am, and she got me the Mademoiselle perfume by Coco Chanel. I love every single detail about it: it smells good, it looks good, it hasn't any imperfections !



I got these cute sharky-earrings from Claire's. I saw earrings like this before on different websites, like weheartit. I always liked them because they look cute and funny. I never thought that I'm gonna own a pair of these, so I can tell that it was really surprising to find them in a nearly store.


Next, I got this "I" charm for my Pandora bracelet. I really like it because I also have a necklace with my initial and now I got a bracelet too. I mean, I got the charm now, I had the bracelet way earlier. 
*And a box of my favorite chocolate, Ferrero Rocher, in the background*


And I also got this cute christmassy soap from Oriflame, it's so cute and it smells like a real Christmas tree !

P.S: I have a lot of Oriflame products because I'm a consultant and I get everything I like , so I can say that most of the Oriflame products are cheap, but very good!

I also got some clothes (a dress, a pair of jeans and a "homewear" kimono from H&M), and other beauty products, but I don't have any picture of them right now.

BUT :

This is my "Christmas Gifts HAUL" video on my YouTube channel, check it out : 


P.S: That is my first video on YouTube, I know it's not the best, but I actually really enjoyed doing it. If you like it, hit the "Like" and "Subscribe" button ! I would appreciate some opinions. any advice is welcome, because I have NEVER made a video like this before. And sorry for my bad English, but as I told you, I'm Romanian, so English isn't my native language. And I was a little bit nervous , 'cause I was recording my first video. 

I'd like to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, even if it was three days ago. Sorry.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it. 

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know ! " 

















"You better watch out
You better not cry,
Better not pout
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town..." 


Have you been on the "Nice" list ? 






Merry Christmas !

                                                                          
Kisses, I.



No comments:

Post a Comment