Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015|Wishes, dreams and hopes

2015 will be my year!

We all have wishes, dreams and hopes for the new year. A new year means new people, new chances, new things, and so much more. I've decided to make a 'Top 10 things to do in 2015' list. Let's start!

" Keep calm because 2015 will be awesome & enjoy the last moments of 2014, cause it was a great year! "


Now let's see some of my wishes for 2015:

1. Keep this blog on!

I know it's a little bit weird to start the list with this, because I've only started posting 3 days ago. But it makes me feel happy. So it's definitely my 'great-big' wish!

www.w-e-l-o-v-e-f-a-s-h-i-o-n.blogspot.ro

2. Be happy

...hopefully, happier than this year.



3. Make more videos for YouTube & take more amazing photos

This is actually more like a "goal"...But I wanna do it. Especially the first one. I don't know why, but I'd like to learn making & editing videos way better. And about the photos...Well, that has always been on my "To Do" list, and I can proudly confirm that it was also always "checked" .


4. Try something new

...but I don't know what. Maybe a new hair color, or maybe getting a new phone, visiting a new place where I've never been before...Anything new .


5. Stay skinny

I know what that means. Less food and more workout, but it feels awesome to step on the weighing scale and see 45 kilogrammes (which means like 100 lbs).


6. Finish at least one video game

Because I never did. And honestly, playing video games is one of my hobbies.


7. Get everything I'd like to

I know it sounds a little bit selfish...But honestly, who would not want that? (and not only the material things)



8. Attend at least one professional photoshoot

Because I always had the wish to become a model. Maybe it's a little too early, but still.


9. Learn to cook

Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but I don't know how to cook. Anything. Truth is that, honestly, I don't really eat neither, so I don't know why am I so worried about this topic, but still... I'm a girl, so I should know how to cook. It's like a rule.



10. Mark all these as "checked" next year, on the 31st of December

I guess I have nothing to explain here.


Well that's it for now, but I'll get back later with a "Top 50 things to buy in 2015" . 
I hope you liked it!


See you soon!
Kisses,
I.





No comments:

Post a Comment