Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey



"He was polite. Intense. Smart. Really intimidating."
Anastasia Steele

Mr. Grey

I've just watched Fifty Shades of Grey.
Not at the cinema, because I have to travel 60km's to the nearliest cinema where they rule the movie. At home, so the quality was ... Yeah ... Let's just talk about the movie.
Well, the movie ... I kinda liked it, I won't lie. But I don't know, it just had some scenes where I got confused. I'm definitely going to read the book, too, and watch the movie again after finishing it. Maybe that's going to answer all of my questions.
However, there were also some kinda awesome scenes, and the story is good, it's just that the events happen & change too fast. And the end isn't what I've been expecting.
I'm too lazy to write a short summary, so if you have watched the movie or read the book you already know what's happening; and if you didn't, then go on, it's totally worth it!



"Yes Sir, I'm cut from a different cloth
My texture is the best!"

See you soon!
Kisses,
I.


No comments:

Post a Comment